I General provisions
- Pick Cloud Conference, hereinafter referred to as the Event, takes place on November 13, 2020, in the International Congress Centre, Katowice, Sławika i Antala Street
- The Event organizers are Gruba.IT foundation with its headquarters in Katowice, St. Jana 11/4 Street NIP 6342928145 REGON:38001252 KRS: 0000792343 and Gruba.IT Events LLC with its headquarters in Katowice, St. Jana 11/4 Street NIP: 6342963644 REGON: 38374061600000 KRS: 0000724287 hereinafter referred to as the Organizer
II Rules of participation
1. The event program is available at https://pick-cloud.com. The Organizer reserves the right to ammend the program. The Organizer informs about any changes via website and email (in case of registered participatnts).
2. The event is available for the people who registered at https://evenea.pl/event/pickcloud, hereinafter referred to as the Participants.
3. Registration for participation is tantamount to accepting the Regulations.
4. The participation fee includes:
- participation in the Event
- promotional materials from partners and sponsors
- coffee break / lunch
- after party access
- participation in any additional activities depending on the type of the ticket
- The Participants cover their own travel expenses as well as accommodation.
- Information on fees and registration conditions are published on the Event website: https://evenea.pl/event/pickcloud
- In order to participate in the Event, one is obliged to register electronically and pay the full amount for participation via online payment within 1 business day from the date of application.
- The Organizer is entitled to issue an invoice without the signature of the recipient/
- The applications for participation are available at https://evenea.pl/event/pickcloud until November 1, 2020. The cost of participation depends on the date of application, according to the following schedule:
|Pre-Early bird||100 EUR|
|Early Bird||150 EUR|
|Workshops||Latest price available on https://evenea.pl/event/pickjs|
|Conference + Tour||Latest price available on https://evenea.pl/event/pickjs|
|All Events||Latest price available on https://evenea.pl/event/pickjs|
III Sales schedule
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the sales schedule. Any changes shall be communicated through the website: https://evenea.pl/event/pickcloud.
- The participation fee can be transferred to another Participant, provided that the Organizer is informed about the change within 2 weeks before the Event.
- In case of Event cancellation due to the Organizer’s issues, the Participant is entitled to receive 100% of the participation costs.
- In case of Event cancellation due to force majeure, the Participant is entitled to receive 60% of the participation costs.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any items left, lost or stolen during the Event.
- The Participants are required to comply with the safety rules, EHS and fire protection regulations at the Event venue
V Other matters
1. The Event is filmed and photographed by the Organizer.
2. The application for participation is tantamount to the transfer of proprietary copyrights to recordings and photos and the consent to the commercial distribution. The arrangement stipulated hereinabove shall apply in case of the Participant being filmed or photographed during the Event as well as in case of being interviewed voluntarily in front of the camera.
3. By applying to the Event, the Participant consents to the processing of personal data by the Organizer for the purposes of the Event and on the principles arising from generally applicable legal provisions, with particular regard to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133 Item 833 as amended).
4. The personal data of the Participants are stored during the use of the website and after that to the extent necessary to settle the transaction and settle any claims for purchased products or services.
5. The Organizer takes all appropriate security measures in accordance with generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information. Information of particular importance including personal data and information related to payment details collected for the purpose of handling commercial transactions shall be encrypted prior to transmission from the user.
6. In case of using public computers such as computers in internet cafes, universities, offices or libraries but also in case of using a private computer at the user’s home, the user shall log out after each and every session to prevent other people from accessing their private information and personal data.
All complaints from Participants against the Organizer shall be reported via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The complaints shall be submitted no later than within 3 days since the end of the Event.
8. The complaint processing time is 14 business days.
9. After the deadlined specified hereinabove, no complaints shall be considered.
10. The Event is closed and does not constitute a mass event according to the Act of 23 March 2009 on the safety of mass events (Journal of Laws 2009 No. 62, item 504).
11. The Participant may resign from the participation and get reimbursed – the reimbursement amount is reduced by the costs of the payment system commission and Evenea payments – up to 1 month before the Event. A request to cancel an order shall be sent to: email@example.com
12. The Participants take full responsibility for any damage both in the event venues as well as the accommodation places.
13. The Regulations shall enter into force on the day of placing it on the conference website.
14. Any matters not determined in the Regulations herein shall be settled by the Polish Civil Code.